What skills will you learn?
After completing the Selenium training course, you will gain detailed understanding of below
Key skills :
- Various Automation tools in industry
- Selenium IDE and Webdriver concepts
- Junit and TestNG Frameworks
- Xpaths, Action Classes, AutoIT, Robot APIs
- Frameworks: Data-driven, Keyword, Page Object Model
- Selenium Grid, Logging and Reporting mechanism.
[/two_third][one_third_last]Contact us[zohocrm-web-form name=yzxCv][/one_third_last]
[mcalbatch id=”Selenium 3.0″]
Selenium in DevOps Model
Automation is the key in DevOps model to support Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD).A fully automated continuous testing process need to integrated in SDLC model to quickly detect and fix which reduces costs and accelerate time to market for multiple releases.
Who should take this course?
Manual QA roles are revamping with automation as mandatory skill in Industry and selenium is a buzz word for browser and web portals automation in IT industry. Being freeware most of the companies are moving away from conventional licensed tools like QTP/UFT/IBM Rational Robot to freeware Selenium and has become one of the most mandatory skills in testing arena.
The course is best suited for below profiles for up-skilling:
- Manual QA Engineers
- Test Leads, Test Managers, Test Analyst
- DevOps Engineers
- Developers and Scrum Master who want to explore automation opportunities
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Java is preferred for this course.
After this course, you will be able to
- Automate web applications with various browsers
- Reading and writing data from excel: Data Driven approach
- Execution through TestNG, Ant and Maven for execution of Selenium scripts
- Create Frameworks
How will the labs be conducted?
Labs will be conducted on a cloud platform that is completely created by participants during the first class of the course. The platform used is the Azure.
Who are our instructors and how are they selected?
All of our highly qualified trainers are DevOps certified with at least 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT, Agile, ITSM and/or DevOps domains. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.