Learn A-Z of Python. Python certification live online training course gives you an in-depth knowledge of Python and empowers you to be a full stack developer or a data scientist. You will learn how to connect with different data sources, perform predictive analytics, connect with spark to do distributed scalable computing. You will also learn to show data in different types of visualizations. You will learn to use django framework & MySQL to build a full stack application. You will use scikit learn to do machine learning and predictive modelling. You will use nltk to do NLP and tensorflow to do deep learning. All the code written will be then checked in Git version control. Learn game development using Python.
Why this course?
Python is the world’s most popular programming language. At MCAL’s comprehensive Python certification training you will learn everything you need to know to kick start your career as a data scientist or a full stack developer. You will be ready to join a team executing Python project and hit the ground running from day 1.
[/two_third][one_third_last]Contact us[zohocrm-web-form name=TEOPk][/one_third_last]
Tools Covered in Python Certification Training
What can you do after this course?
We are training you in this course to understand Python in depth. You will be able to become a full stack developer and create end to end web applications. You will also learn to create RESTful web services that is the core of service oriented architecture. You will be able to create the complete backend for a mobile app. Last but not the least, we will give you an in depth understanding of data handling and data science aspects of Python. This will set you up to kick start your career in data science.
Following are the key highlights:
- You will learn A-Z of Python as a programming language and become proficient Python Programmer
- You will be able to use DJango and create a full stack web application.
- You will be able to use Flask to create RESTful web services
- Perform data scientist operations of machine learning, NLP and deep learning
- Crawl the web and parse the web pages of the world wide web using BeautifulSoup
- You will be able to independently use the scientific Python libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, NLTK