MBAT is our flagship 35-hours Business Analysis training launched and matured since 7 years. 1000s of professionals across the globe have attended and benefited from this best-in-industry training. Many of our students have successfully transitioned to BA role. Numerous students have also cleared IIBA® ECBA®/CCBA®/CBAP® exams. Master Business Analysis Live Online Training is focused on building your core BA competencies using a comprehensive case-study based experiential learning approach. We share 100s of real-life examples to make difficult BA concepts easy to understand and conduct lots of hands-on exercises to apply those concepts in practice. Our alumni vouch for our training quality, delivery method, and post-training support. Our main aim is to provide you the knowledge and impart the skills that you can use not only for certifications, but more importantly, you should be able to apply them on the job to achieve better results and gain immediate benefits.
- Pre-Training Reading Material along with Self Evaluation Worksheet and personalized learning roadmap from our Mentor
- Learn end-to-end Business Analysis process – from business need identification to solution ideation till post production enhancements and support
- Six IIBA® BABOK® v3.0 Knowledge Areas with 100s of real-life examples
- 50 Business Analysis techniques
- Detailed coverage of similarities and differences between role & responsibilities of BAs in Waterfall and Agile projects
- 5 Case Studies for practical learning
- 20 Hands-on Exercises along with BA Workbook for total practical learning
- 5 Business Analysis Software Tools based Exercises
- 5 Collaboration and productivity improvement tools for improved professional touch
- Detailed discussion on IIBA® ECBA®/CCBA®/CBAP® exams eligibility criteria, application process, preparation process, tips, and tricks for clearing the exams
- CCBA®/CBAP® Exam eligibility application filing assistance
- BABOK v3.0 based Quizzes for instant practice during the training
- 50 Questions Post-Training Test to assess your understanding
- ECBA®or CCBA®or CBAP® exams Question Bank with 100s of practice questions
- Life-long post-training support for your queries and exercise evaluation
- CV polishing assistance along with sample BA CVs for your reference
- Sample BA interview questions and answers along with discussion and explanation
- BA interview preparation assistance
- Communication & Presentation Skills Assessment and personalized feedback
- Develop understanding of end-to-end business analysis process (from need identification till post-production support)
- Understand various Business Analysis tasks performed by different Business
- Analysts in wide variety of projects
- Learn about various Business Analysis techniques that will help you perform analysis in a systematic and structured fashion
- Study various Business Analysis tools that will make it easy for you to acquire, document, and interpret complex information for project benefit
- Learn and practice various requirement models and popular documentation formats used globally
- Learn software tools used by BAs across the globe to draw requirement models
- Understand difference between role & responsibilities of BAs in Waterfall Vs. Agile based projects
- Understand Six IIBA® BABOK® v3.0 Knowledge Areas
- Study IIBA® ECBA®/CCBA®/CBAP® exam eligibility criteria, application process, and exam format
- Understand the preparation process and tips & tricks about how to clear
- ECBA®/CCBA®/CBAP® exams
- Provide exposure to latest trends in the world of Business Analysis in terms of methodologies, tools, techniques, models, etc.
What Skills will you Learn?
- Know the overall Business Analysis process enabling you to work across any part/phase of the project that you get assigned to
- You will be able analyze Case Studies to perform various Business Analysis tasks such as requirements work planning, elicitation, analysis, modeling, documentation, etc.
- You will have knowledge of wide ranging Business Analysis techniques (such as brainstorming, benchmarking, root cause analysis, SWOT, process analysis, etc.) and how to practically apply them for project benefit
- Instead of writing long boring text, you would learn how to draw requirement models such as flow charts, process models, use case diagram, UI mockups, data models, etc. using globally popular software tools
- You would know how to create world-class requirements documents like BRD, FRD, use case documents, User Stories, etc.
- Know the difference and work appropriately as a BA in Waterfall or Agile projects
- Choose the right IIBA® certification exam for yourself and know how to apply & prepare to clear the exams
Who should take this Course?
- Non-IT professionals who want to enter IT industry via Business Analyst role
- Developers, Senior Developers, Tech Leads who have worked with BAs earlier, but now want to take up full-time BA role themselves
- Testers, Senior Testers, Test Managers who have worked with BAs earlier, but now want to take up full-time BA role themselves
- Fresh Engineering or MBA graduates who are going to join or want to join IT companies as Business Analyst
- Existing BAs who want to formalize their knowledge of BA tools, techniques, tasks, models, and documentation formats
- BAs who want to understand, prepare, and clear IIBA® ECBA®/CCBA®/CBAP® exams
- Anyone who want to learn BA process, tasks, techniques, tools, requirement models, documentation formats, latest trends in BA world, and wants to earn IIBA® 35 PDUs.
Important Exercises Conducted
- Requirements Classification
- Merits and Demerits of Waterfall & Agile Methodologies
- Business Need Identification
- As-Is State Analysis and To-Be State Definition
- Business Analysis Work Plan
- Stakeholder Identification & Analysis
- Business Analysis Risk Identification & Analysis
- Preparing Mind-Maps
- Requirements Elicitation Role Plays
- Process Modeling
- Use Case Modeling
- Use Case documentation
- State Transition Modeling
- Data Modeling
- UI Modeling (Mockups)
- Developing User Stories
- Product Backlog Grooming
- User Story Grooming
- Splitting User Stories
- Requirements Prioritization
- Module wise Quizzes
- BRD preparation
- And many more….
Business Analysis & Productivity Software Tools Covered
- Popular Team Collaboration Tool
- Process Modeling and Documentation Tool
- Use Case Modeling Tool
- Mind Mapping Tool
- UI Modeling Tool
- Agile Project Management Tool
- Useful Note Taking Tool
- Diagramming Tool
- Popular Call Conferencing Tool
- Pre-Training Reading Material
- Self Evaluation Worksheet
- Introduction Call with Trainer
- Training Overview
- Business Analysis Process
- Business Analysis Vs. Business Analyst
- IIBA Certifications - Eligibility, Application Process, Preparation Process
- Overview of BABOK - Knowledge Areas, Competencies, BA Perspectives
- Requirements Classification
- Waterfall Methodology and Role of BA
- Agile Methods and Role of BA
- Strategy Analysis Knowledge Area
- Enterprise wide analysis using Benchmarking, SWOT analysis, etc.
- As-Is State Analysis and To-Be State Definition
- Business Need Analysis
- Strategy Analysis Knowledge Area
- BA Planning & Monitoring Knowledge Area
- Planning Business Analysis Method for a Project
- Stakeholder Identification & Analysis
- Planning techniques to be used along with deliverables, stakeholder communication, requirements change and approval process, etc.
- Requirements Elicitation & Collaboration Knowledge Area
- Study and evaluation of various Requirements Elicitation techniques such as interviews, workshop, observation, surveys, etc.
- New techniques used in Agile World like Story Mapping, Story Boarding, etc.
- Requirements Modeling & Documentation
- Learn & practice various requirement models such as Process Model, Use Case Model, Data Model, UI Model, etc.
- Learn & practice various requirements documentation format such as BRD, FRD, Use Case Document, User Stories, etc.
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition Knowledge Area
- Learn requirements verification & validation
- How to ensure quality of requirements
- Use of reviews and checklists
- Requirements Lifecycle Management Knowledge Area
- How to Maintain Requirements consistently
- Managing Requirements Traceability using RTM
- Techniques and challenges in Requirements Prioritization
- Requirements Sign-off and Change Request management
- Solution Evaluation Knowledge Area
- Overcoming Solution & Enterprise Limitations
- Learn the application replacement or retirement thought process
- 50-Question Test for Self Evaluation
- Query Resolution
- BA Interview Preparation Assistance
- Training Exercise Solution Assessment
After this Course, you will be able to
- Share with recruiters your polished professional CV highlighting all your BA knowledge, skills, and experience
- Appear for BA interviews and confidently explain interviewers about BA process, tasks, tools, techniques, models, and documents
- Be aware of work done by an IT Business Analyst, his tasks done using wide ranging BA techniques within Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid methodology driven environments
- Create formal requirement documents like BRD, FRD, Use Cases, User Stories, etc.
- Develop requirement models like Flowcharts, Process Models, Use Case Model, Data Model, UI Models, etc
- Use various software tools for collaboration, requirements modeling, and productivity improvement
- Successfully prepare and appear for IIBA® ECBA®or CCBA® or CBAP® exam
How the Course will be Conducted?
- The training will be conducted live by the trainer on all days. These are NOT pre-recorded training videos.
- Training will use tool like GoToMeeting or similar.
- Participants will have full freedom to ask queries or participate in discussions during the training. They will NOT be forcibly put on mute by the trainer.
- There are individual and group exercises conducted during the training where different participants can contribute individually or in a group.
- All participants will be introduced to each other and they can collaborate with each other for the exercises.
- All sessions will be recorded and participants will be given access to the recorded sessions.
- Participants will have direct contact details of the trainer. Participants need not go through any complex process to get in touch with the trainer.
A lot of professionals from banking, insurance, telecom, healthcare, education, etc. industries have attended MBAT in the past, learned thoroughly about Business Analysis and then successfully switched to BA or similar roles in the IT industry. You will learn in detail about the role, responsibilities, tasks, tools, techniques, documentation, and models created by BAs. This will help you become familiar with what BAs do on a day-to-day basis. Our Mentor will also review your profile, check your educational background, and then guide you about the additional self-study that you will need apart from the MBAT training so that you can switch to BA role in IT industry.
A lot of technology companies hire fresh engineering graduates in BA role and then train them to work on their products / projects. MBAT will help you understand how Business Analysis is done professionally within the corporate world. You will also learn about the challenges faced by BAs as well as their growth opportunities. If you undergo MBAT, you will increase your chances of getting the desired BA role when you join the organization.
MBA graduates are hired to play the BA role all the time. IT companies get the advantage of specialized knowledge of MBA graduates that they have acquired during their college days. MBAT will help you understand how Business Analysis is done professionally within the corporate world. You will also learn about the challenges faced by BAs as well as their growth opportunities. If you attend MBAT, you will be well aware of BA’s role and responsibilities and it will help you jumpstart your BA career from Day 1.
A BAs role is limited by the role & opportunities offered by their employer. A lot of times, professionals get the designation of a BA, but do not get the opportunity to perform end-to-end BA tasks. By attending MBAT, you will get exposed to such end-to-end BA tasks, tools, techniques, etc. thus helping you to understand overall Business Analysis profession. The training will also help you to understand various industry best practices that you can adopt within your day to day activities. The training will help you perform better in your current role as well as while switching organizations. Based on your experience, you can also aspire for CCBA® / CBAP® certification. Our Mentor will help you choose the right certificate, if needed.
MBAT training covers all the six BABOK v3.0 Knowledge Areas, 30 BA tasks, 50 BA techniques, BA competencies, and BA perspectives. MBAT will give you 35 PDHs. You will also be assisted to fill eligibility application and we will share with you exam preparation tips and tricks. We will also share with you an Exam Preparation Plan which has been used by 100s of our alumni to clear the certificate exams.
Yes, MBAT is an IIBA approved training program. Consequently, you will receive 35 PDHs certificate when you successfully complete this training.
Do you provide guidance regarding IIBA® certifications?
MBAT will provide you complete guidance regarding certification preparation. Apart from the core training, we provide pre-training reading material, post-training test and also share Exam Question Banks with 100s of practice questions. Our trainers are CBAP certified themselves and they are constantly in touch with people who appear for exams. This will help you to get latest insights about the exams.
Yes, we will share with you a template to capture all your important details such as projects, PDHs, references, Knowledge Area allocation, etc. Our Mentor will review your data before giving you the green signal to apply for the eligibility.
We will share with you a 8 weeks preparation plan. A lot of our own alumni have followed this plan and cleared the certification. This plan assumes study of a certain number of hours per day every day till the exam date. Based on your personal and professional commitments, the actual preparation duration can be less of more.
PDH stands for Professional Development Hours. IIBA mandates that anyone applying for ECBA®/CCBA® exams should have achieved 21 PDHs, while anyone applying for CBAP® exam should have achieved 35 PDHs. Our MBAT gives you 35 PDHs.
Yes. The training will cover in detail differences and similarities between the role of BA in Waterfall and Agile-Scrum projects. Throughout the training there will be comparison regarding how BA’s role differs in different methodologies while performing different tasks.
All the sessions are conducted live by the trainer. These sessions are highly interactive and participants are free to ask questions during or after the training sessions. Participants also collaborate with each other during the sessions for various exercises. The trainer engages different participants at different points of time during the training to ensure participation of all.
Extensive post-training lifetime support is provided to each participant. Based on our experience, support is usually needed for CV polishing, solution evaluation for various exercises, BA interview preparation, etc. Such assistance along with other inputs is provided for lifetime.