DevOps certification live online training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, and Jenkins, Ansible and Rundeck in a practical, hands-on and interactive approach.
The DevOps training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skill set to master in the cloud age.
What skills will you learn?
After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model.
The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are :
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Linux Essentials
- Source code management tools
- Build tools
- Test automation tools
- Containerization through Docker
- Configuration management tools
Who should take this course?
DevOps career opportunities are thriving worldwide. DevOps was featured as one of the 11 best jobs in America for 2017, according to CBS News, and data from Payscale.com shows that DevOps Managers earn as much as $122,234 per year, with DevOps engineers making as much as $151,461. DevOps jobs are the third-highest tech role ranked by employer demand on Indeed.com but have the second-highest talent deficit.
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
Prerequisite : knowledge of software development, preferably in Java, and the UNIX/Linux command line tools are preferred for this course.
Tools Covered in DevOps Development
- Introduction to Devops
- Fundamentals of Linux
- Exercise 1 (Hands on Lab to execute Linux commands )
- Docker Overview
- Docker Operations
- Ansible Overview
- Ansible Operations
- Exercise 2 (Hands on practice to create Docker Containers & Operations)
- Exercise 3 (Hands on Lab to create Ansible Playbooks)
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Code coverage with SonarQube
- Nexus Installation, configuration and Integration with Jenkins
- Exercise 4 (Hands on lab to perform Devops LifeCycle)
- Exercise 5(Lab to install and configure components)
- Install & configure components of Testing eg. Selenium, TestNG
- Configure Jenkins job to perform functional test
- Continuos Deployment
- Install and configure Rundeck
- Rundeck Job Creation and Manual Deployment
- Exercise 6 (Lab: Install and configure to all components)
- Exercise 7 (Lab: Configure and Run full Devops Lifecycle)
After this course you will be able to
- Trained to create DevOps env from scratch on your own.
- Operating Linux/Unix proficiency
- Automate Data flow
- Perform Continuous integration using Jenkins)
- Operating knowledge of Selenium
- Code parsing using Sonar Cubes
- Installation and configuration of Nexus
- Working with Tomcat Servlet engine
- Linux file management and admin usage
- Docker Knowledge
- Rundeck Knowledge
- Using Api’s of Nexus Repository
How will the labs be conducted?
Labs will be conducted on a cloud platform that is completely created by participants during the first class of the course. The platform used is the Azure.
Who are our instructors and how are they selected?
All of our highly qualified trainers are DevOps certified with at least 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT, Agile, ITSM and/or DevOps domains. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
DevOps is a new term emerging from the collision of two major related trends. The first was also called “agile infrastructure” or “agile operations”; it sprang from applying Agile and Lean approaches to operations work. The second is a much expanded understanding of the value of collaboration between development and operations staff throughout all stages of the development lifecycle when creating and operating a service, and how important operations has become in our increasingly service-oriented world
Yes, You can enroll and learn about tools, Concepts of Devops and begin your Devops journey from here.
We are going to learn Devops tools install and configure on Linux (Centos / ubuntu).
Yes, there are sessions for Linux Basics. You can try your hands with basic linux commands.
We need 1 vm on Azure/Aws from free tier. You can spin off this vm prior to course. I will be sending you all prerequisite handbook demonstrating how to create vm on Azure.
Yes, any configuration works unless it is compatible to access internet.
I will be sending you all prerequisite handbook demonstrating how to create vm on Azure.
It is quite easy if you possess logical knowledge and understand software development lifecycle and Release Management. Don’t loose your heart if you don’t know all these, I will be covering these things in brief before starting on tools.
Knowing development language is not prerequisite to learn Devops. But you can do better if you know any one of the language.
Currently, I.T industry is craving to have good Devops engineers. It is best to start your career in Devops Stream. And this course will give you insight on Devops concepts and tools.
We will be covering following tools :
We recommend Azure free tier, but if you have vm on AWS that also works.
Yes, you will be given assignment on weekly basis to install and configure Devops tools, we covered in sessions.
Azure provides free tier vm which will be sufficient for the course.
Since, we are not hosting high cpu/memory intensive applications/projects. It will be fine.
Docker is a software technology providing operating-system-level virtualization also known as containers, promoted by the company Docker, Inc. Docker provides an additional layer of abstraction and automation of operating-system-level virtualization on Windows and Linux.
Yes, Docker will be created inside vm to host Devops tools.
Yes, Basic of azure operations will be covered during sessions.
Everyone is going to setup their own environment on Azure Free tier.
Yes, you can contact trainer outside of tranning hours as well via email.
No, we do not need to reinstall vm, but need to rebuild docker image. Which is very quick and easy.