The Devops training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skill set to master in the cloud age.
What skills will you learn?
After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model.
The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are :
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Linux Essentials
- Source code management tools
- Build tools
- Test automation tools
- Containerization through Docker
- Configuration management tools
Who should take this course?
DevOps career opportunities are thriving worldwide. DevOps was featured as one of the 11 best jobs in America for 2017, according to CBS News, and data from Payscale.com shows that DevOps Managers earn as much as $122,234 per year, with DevOps engineers making as much as $151,461. DevOps jobs are the third-highest tech role ranked by employer demand on Indeed.com but have the second-highest talent deficit.
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
Prerequisite : knowledge of software development, preferably in Java, and the UNIX/Linux command line tools are preferred for this course.
Tools Covered in DevOps Development
- Introduction to Devops
- Fundamentals of Linux
- Exercise 1 (Hands on Lab to execute Linux commands )
- Docker Overview
- Docker Operations
- Ansible Overview
- Ansible Operations
- Exercise 2 (Hands on practice to create Docker Containers & Operations)
- Exercise 3 (Hands on Lab to create Ansible Playbooks)
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Code coverage with SonarQube
- Nexus Installation, configuration and Integration with Jenkins
- Exercise 4 (Hands on lab to perform Devops LifeCycle)
- Exercise 5(Lab to install and configure components)
- Install & configure components of Testing eg. Selenium, TestNG
- Configure Jenkins job to perform functional test
- Continuos Deployment
- Install and configure Rundeck
- Rundeck Job Creation and Manual Deployment
- Exercise 6 (Lab: Install and configure to all components)
- Exercise 7 (Lab: Configure and Run full Devops Lifecycle)
After this course you will be able to
- Trained to create DevOps env from scratch on your own.
- Operating Linux/Unix proficiency
- Automate Data flow
- Perform Continuous integration using Jenkins)
- Operating knowledge of Selenium
- Code parsing using Sonar Cubes
- Installation and configuration of Nexus
- Working with Tomcat Servlet engine
- Linux file management and admin usage
- Docker Knowledge
- Rundeck Knowledge
- Using Api’s of Nexus Repository
How will the labs be conducted?
Labs will be conducted on a cloud platform that is completely created by participants during the first class of the course. The platform used is the Azure.
Who are our instructors and how are they selected?
All of our highly qualified trainers are DevOps certified with at least 15 years of experience in training and working in the IT, Agile, ITSM and/or DevOps domains. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.