Blockchain technology is in huge demand across the world and there are very few trained professionals available. So learning Blockchain technology right now can give you an immediate boost in your career.
You can tap this opportunity with our comprehensive Blockchain certification live online training course and learn everything you need to know about Blockchain technology.
Training will be delivered by experience blockchain experts with extensive hands-on during 5 weeks of training conducted over the weekend.
- This course will take you from zero to Blockchain hero in 35 days
- Learn about different applications of Blockchain
- Understand Bitcoin and Ethereum in detail
- Get insights in crypto currency and exchanges
- Understand Bitcoin mining
- Get indepth understanding of wallets
- Hands on understanding of DApps & Multichain
- Training delivered in a “Live Online” session by experienced trainer from the Blockchain industry
- After every weekend get a comprehensive assignment to further solidify your learning
- Lifetime access to recorded training session videos, so learning stays with you
- In-depth learning and practice of blockchain concepts
- Once you finish this course you would have taken a giant leap towards the future of distributed ledger and crypto currency
Why do this course?
Blockchain solves the problem of manipulation. In the West, people say they trust Google, Facebook, or their banks. But the rest of the world doesn’t trust organizations and corporations that much — Africa, India, Eastern Europe, or Russia. It’s not about the places where people are really rich. Blockchain’s opportunities are the highest in the countries that haven’t reached that level yet.
By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology has created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology. Join this course to understand blockchain’s true potential.
Who can attend this course?
This course is for anyone looking to re-skill themselves with a new trending technology to leverage it at their current workplace or make an entry into this emerging technology.
- Why Blockchain?
- Blockchain evolution and adoption
- Open issues in the blockchain
- Blockchain success stories
- Why the hype?
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash Codes
- Hash pointers and Data structures
- Blockchain transactions
- Distributed networks
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Why is Blockchain crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- The distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining distributed ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working of Blockchain technology
- Permissioned and permission-less Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its history
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy Bitcoins
- How to store Bitcoins?
- How and where to spend Bitcoins?
- Selling Bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- The scripting language in Bitcoin
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of Bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin ecosystem
- Mining explained
- Key Algorithms used in mining
- Mining hardware
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of Bitcoin works?
- Mining incentives
- Security and centralizations
- Bitcoin source
- Bitcoin wallets
- Mobile wallets
- Other emerging exchanges
- Interesting trends in cryptocurrencies
- Why enhance
- Colored coins
- Side contracts
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works?
- Learning Solidity
- Contract classes, functions, and conditionals
- Inheritance & abstract contracts
- Types & optimization of Ether
- Global variables
- Future of Ethereum
- Private and public Blockchain
- Various Blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private Blockchain
- Steps to build a Blockchain solution
- Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed
- Introduction to MultiChain
- Privacy & permissions in MultiChain
- Mining in MultiChain
- Multiple configurable Blockchains using MultiChain
- Setting up a private Blockchain
- Creating a Blockchain
- Connecting to a Blockchain
- Some commands in interactive mode
- Using native assets
- Transaction metadata
- Round robin mining
- Transaction limitations
- Top platforms pros & cons - Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple, Multichain, R3
- Blockchain and cloud computing
- Blockchain in Land Registry
- Blockchain in Capital Market
- Blockchain in Banking System
- Use cases for government
- Potential attractive applications
- Investment trends
- Fintech & blockchain
- Startup landscape
- Elite opinion
- Central Banks
- Government regulators
The Blockchain is a technology based on the virtual digitized decentralized network with “blocks” of information. When you add any information in the network (e. g. transaction), you add it in all computers in the network. But if another user in this network adds his information and make a new block after yours, you can’t modify your block. However, you can edit your block if you make it editing from all computers in the network and make similar changes in one moment only. It makes Blockchain one of the best technology for saving and structure information.
Blockchain technology refers to a distributed database for all the digital transactions, which eliminates the need for the third party to authenticate the transactions. In recent years several consumers, institutions, and organizations are adopting blockchain technology as it not only reduces the transaction cost as it removes a point of verification but also speeds up the actual transaction process. Analysts anticipate that the global blockchain technology market will witness a spike in demand as it is known to reduce the risks related to frauds and identity thefts. Citing this reason, financial institutions are exploring options of collaborating with blockchain startups as well as investing in their research and development projects. The proliferation of Internet of Things (IoT) across various industries is also expected to play a crucial part in the uptake of these technologies.
The self-regulatory mechanism of the blockchain is called “distributed consensus”. The reason for that name is two-fold:
- The blockchain is a distributed system that consists of many independently acting computer nodes that maintain their own copy of the whole history of (transaction) data, hence the term “distributed”.
- The nodes of the system have to agree on one version of the whole history of (transaction) data, hence the term “consensus”.
Distributed consensus is nothing that can be explained in two or three sentences. It is actually a very complex subject. The major idea of the blockchain is to achieve distributed consensus in a fashion similar to an ongoing democratic vote. Each node takes part in the vote about the content of the data history in two ways:
- by adding new data to the collectively maintained history of data by submitting a new block to all other nodes of the system
- by reviewing the nodes that were submitted by other nodes.
The blockchain uses a fine-tuned mechanism of rewards, incentives and punishment in order to ensure that the nodes behave correctly, that means that they monitor, supervise and regulate themselves.
Yes you can. Our course doesn’t require a prior knowledge of programming.
One of the best ways to start is to pick a framework like ethereum and perform buy and sell transactions. For more questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blockchain technologies are generally cross platform. We have trained students with different operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu etc. If your machine has 4GB of RAM and a free space of 0.5 GB on your hard disk, you are good to go. One more thing we recommend is a Mic. You will use it to interact with the instructor during the live classroom sessions. However if you don’t have a mic, you can still attend the course and use the chat feature of our online classroom.
Yes. Before the training starts we send out a detailed step by step guide on what to do before your first class. Our handbook will give all the links, resources and guide necessary to install the relevant software on all the popular operating systems. It takes about 15 minutes to go through the instructions and make the necessary installations before the class starts. Sometimes students face issues installing and we help them get over their issue. In short you will not have any issue in getting setup before the training starts.
Our instructors are professionals with many years of experience and are currently working on live blockchain projects. Our instructors not only bring the knowledge of blockchain to the course but with specially crafted assignments bring the latest and greatest in this field.
The typical duration of the course is 5-6 Weeks. It's the right amount of time that lets you absorb the theory and do the practice exercises. This structure is best suited to absorb the challenging concepts of blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, ethereum and other frameworks.
The course will have 3 types of hands on activities:
- The instructor will do exercises in the classes live to show key concepts
- During the live classroom the instructor will give out assignments to students and have them work on it. Students are asked to present their solution to other students during these exercise which further bolsters the understanding of the student
- We give detailed and well researched home assignments that students work on during the week to revise the concepts taught in the class.
I am a working professional, is this course taught in weekends? Yes this course is designed with working professionals in mind. It is conducted on weekends to make sure that it doesn’t interfere with the existing work schedule of working professionals. The live classroom sessions are conducted on Saturday and Sunday.
While we like all of our students to attend all the sessions, sometimes there are are some students that are not able to attend one or two class. We make sure we record all our sessions in high definition and share the videos in our state of the art learning management system for them to access it for lifetime. Together with session videos we will also share home assignments, handouts and other reference materials for you to keep and use for your life time.
All our classroom sessions are recorded in high definition. The session videos are processed in our state of the art lab and made available to students for them to keep for lifetime. Together with session videos we will also share home assignments, handouts and other reference materials for you to keep and use for your life time
When the instructor is giving the lecture to the class, the session will be recorded. After the class the recorded video will be uploaded to our state of the art e-learning portal and its access will be given to you for lifetime. Together with session videos we will also share home assignments, handouts and other reference materials for you to keep and use for your life time.
We have an award winning and popular infographic resume builder. Its very easy to use and its premium features are available to our students free of charge. Using our resume builder you can create stunning resumes. You can view some samples using the following link: https://resume.mcalglobal.com/socialresume/user/signup.htm
We are one of the only training companies that stay in touch with our alumni even after the course is over. We always encourage our students to reach out to us if they need any help. We constantly update our training course. We make sure to share those with our old students so that they are updated with the latest changes in the course. We have a blog where we put valuable material for our community to use and benefit from. You can access our blog at: https://www.mcalglobal.com/blog/ We have created a Facebook group for our course and we give exclusive access to it for our students. Anyone can ask any question they have and the whole community helps out. You can request to join our Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mcalglobal
We do create separate batches for groups. Sometimes there are working professionals who would like to have the timings tweaked to fit their needs. There are companies we train who like to have a customized curriculum created to suit their needs. If you have any customized need, we urge you to contact us at email@example.com so that we talk and look for ways to best serve you.